Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Quiet. TOO Quiet.

Blank

.
It's been quiet here at the Fies Files lately--a combination of more work than I have time to do and a lack of ideas to blab--sorry, blog--about. That'll be true for a while longer but not permanently. I'll be back sharing my uninformed opinions and baseless expertise in no time. Meanwhile, I am getting some good writing done, both boring day-job writing that pays the bills and pulse-pounding graphic novel writing that doesn't.
.
I was thinking of rerunning some old posts that seem to attract the most web searches, which may or not mean the same thing as "popular." They tend to be those that dig into the nuts and bolts of making comics. I'll see if I can cull some of them, and maybe some personal favorites, in the next few days. After all, I can count the number of people who've read my blog from the beginning without taking off my shoes, and a rerun's not a rerun if you've never seen it before.
.
Thanks for checking in from time to time, I appreciate it.
.

No comments: