Monday, March 4, 2019

Bookplate! Get'cher Bookplate Here!


A Fire Story drops tomorrow (although friends are sending me photos of it in bookstores already!), and some people have asked how they can buy a signed copy. Unless you come to a book signing, that's difficult. I don't have a giant crate of books in my garage, nor really want to get into the shipping business. HOWEVER....
I made BOOKPLATES, which I designed especially for A Fire Story, and will happily send free to anyone who asks! A bookplate is basically a sticker that I will inscribe however or to whomever you want, sign, and mail to you. Then you stick it in your book and BLAMMO, signed book! I did this with Whatever Happened to the World of Tomorrow and it worked great.
Email me at brianfies(AT)gmail.com with your mailing address and how you want the bookplate inscribed. Do me a favor and use the Subject Line "Bookplate." I'll send as many as you want, but we're on the honor system here: please don't ask for more than the number of books you have because it comes out of my pocket.
And if someone still really wants their actual book signed, and is willing to pay postage both ways, contact me at the same email address and we'll work it out. But really, a bookplate is even better!
And thanks for reading my book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read to page 50 and started crying.

Brian Fies said...

Sorry, and thank you.