Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Collected Comics Library Podcast

Chris Marshall just posted the interview I did for his Collected Comics Library podcast. He's a great guy who asked some good, insightful questions and I think it turned out well. He also did a nice review on his website (same link as above), which I really appreciate.

The webcast is nearly an hour long (seemed a lot shorter in real life), but if you think you can stand to hear me bloviate that long, I happily recommend our conversation to you. In addition to WHTTWOT we talked about Mom's Cancer, comics, Wernher Von Braun, my talented coloring assistants, and my entire life. Many thanks to Chris, whom I'm looking forward to meeting at the opening of the LitGraphic exhibition in Toledo, Ohio on October 2.
.

2 comments:

buckaroo said...

Off topic but still pertinent.
For another aspect of the great question WHTTWWOT have a gander at the steam punk movement at this Sunday's Hand Car Regatta in Railroad Square. I thnk some valuable clues can be found in this event.

Brian Fies said...

Buckaroo (whom I don't think I know) is talking about an event in Santa Rosa, Calif., this weekend that I was in fact thinking about attending. I'll try to post some pictures if I do.