Sunday, December 15, 2013

Dashing Thru the Bookplates


Time again for my annual reminder that I am happy--nay, thrilled!--to offer signed bookplates for Whatever Happened to the World of Tomorrow free for the asking. An autographed copy of an award-winning graphic novel would be the perfect Christmas gift for that Space Age boomer or curious kid you know. Just e-mail me your postal address, along with any inscription you want, and I'll have one in the mail the next day. Stick it inside the front cover, place the book under the tree, and BAM! you're suddenly the favorite aunt or uncle.

Although the holidays are a natural time for this post, the offer is available year-round while supplies last. Looking through my box of bookplates that'll be approximately--let's see, one, two, three, four--24 more years. Better hurry!

And thanks.

No comments: