Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Booksigning at Four-Eyed Frog

Just wanted to remind anyone in the neighborhood that I'll be speaking and signing books at a great bookshop called Four-Eyed Frog Books in Gualala, California next Saturday at 4 p.m.

Now, frankly, I don't expect anyone reading this to be in the neighborhood. Almost nobody is in the neighborhood. When I was a kid my family vacationed in the area quite a bit, and Gualala is a tiny town on a remote stretch of classic Northern California Coast: rugged cliffs, pounding surf, minimal beach, gorgeous. Did I mention remote? Karen and I are using the event as a good excuse for a weekend getaway. Four-Eyed Frog looks to be a lovingly run shop engaged in its community, and I'm looking forward to it a lot.

I'd love to see you. I don't expect to see you, but I'd love to.
.

No comments: