Friday, February 8, 2019

Book Launch!


People have been asking (no, really!), and now it can be told: We're kicking off the release of "A Fire Story" with a talk and booksigning at the Charles M. Schulz Museum in my hometown of Santa Rosa, Calif. on March 9 from 6 to 8 p.m. I can't think of a more perfect place from which to launch, and Jeannie Schulz and the museum staff have been incredibly kind and gracious.

My publisher Abrams and I are planning several other appearances at bookstores and conventions in both the North Bay and farther afield. I think we'll be announcing that full schedule next week. It's gonna be a busy spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knock 'em dead kid.

Cheri said...

This book will be added to my collection soon. My husband grew up in Sonoma and it was surreal when this fire went through. Our son is a wildland firefighter, so this whole fire business is close to our heart. Fire season grows longer and scarier each year. Thank you (in advance) for sharing.