Monday, March 18, 2019

Updated Tour Schedule


Here's an updated schedule of places I'll be talking about A Fire Story. Two additions:

March 30, I'll be at the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco for a talk and signing to go with an exhibition of original art from A Fire Story. Wow! That exhibition is actually on the walls already, we just couldn't schedule the party until the 30th. I haven't seen it in person, but the photos look fantastic! Thanks to Andrew Farago and CAM for the honor.

April 10 I'll be at Moe's Books in Berkeley, Calif., one of the Bay Area's most venerable heroic local independent booksellers. Looking forward to it!

For local folks, I hope to see you this Friday at Copperfield's in Sebastopol, another fine heroic local independent bookseller who's been very supportive of my work over the years.

Thanks for everyone who has come out or plans to come out. I've never really book-toured before; what I'm learning now is that every person who shows up, and every book sold, really makes a difference in how the bookstore and even my publisher feel about the book.

2 comments:

Frosty said...

Any more local signings (Santa Rosa)?

Brian Fies said...

Yes, thanks for asking! I'll be at Corrick's downtown on May 3. Not sure what time, but it'll be early evening, like maybe 6. I'll talk it up when it gets a little closer. I'd also like to do more around the area, but have no firm plans yet.