Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Comic-Con Sketches @ Home

Examples of past years' efforts: Batman.

Scarecrow of Romney Marsh.

Sneak Preview: This is Comic-Con week, and although I won't be in San Diego, I will help raise some money for the Cartoon Art Museum by doing drawings for people willing to chip in $20 (or more!) for one. THE SIGN-UP SITE GOES LIVE TOMORROW! Your favorite cartoonists will draw pretty much anything you want, within the bounds of decency and legality.

I've committed to doing three, and in past years they've sold out fast. Honestly, I think I always deliver a bit more than promised in terms of the time I put in, color I add, etc. I do my best because that's the only setting I've got. In the past, I've also been talked into doing one or two extra, but don't count on that. Sign up fast! Wednesday, 5 p.m.! 

I'll be missing my friends in San Diego this year. Someone please eat a cold rubbery $8 pretzel for me.


The two garbagemen from "The Burbs."

Hawkeye.

No comments: